Membership Fees

SCAACC offers you the variety of annual membership choices listed below to provide you with more flexibility and options to fit your specific needs.

Membership is effective for one year from the date in which payment is received, and is automatically renewed on its anniversary date, unless cancelled in writing. *

Friends of SCAACC (Social Memberships):

  • $ 25 Student
  • $ 50 Individual
  • $ 75 Family
  • $ 40 Retired Individual
  • $ 60 Retired Couple

Business / Non-Profit / Corporate Memberships:

  • $ 150 Gateway
    (Special Rate Only for Gov’t / Non-Profits / Schools)
    Note: you may also choose a different package at the prices below
  • $ 300 East Meets West
  • $ 600 Global Assist
  • $ 1000 Premium Global Assist

Button_MembershipPackages

* Chamber dues are tax deductible as ordinary business expenses. In compliance with the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993, up to 97% of your membership dues are tax deductible as ordinary business expenses. The remaining 3% is used for lobbying purposes and is not deductible.