New Foreign Business Acclimation
SCAACC’s New Foreign Business Acclimation track is designed to help new foreign member businesses from Asia build their capacity to compete and grow in S.C. It is one of the strategic tracks of SCAACC’s Business Empowerment Initiative.
The New Foreign Business Acclimation track assists new Asian businesses in “getting up to speed” as quickly as possible in their new environment in order to help further their business success.
This track can include:
- becoming more familiar with American culture, customs, and business practices.
- building business connections with key business and community resources.
- forums for addressing cross-cultural issues and challenges.
- networking with other member businesses, organizations, and service providers.
- “Explore S.C.” business & cultural events.